Letters to the editor
Welcome! African Outlook Online is happy to host community conversations about news and life in the African Diaspora. As hosts, we expect guests will show respect for each other. That means we don't threaten or defame each other, and we keep conversations free of personal attacks. Witty is great. Abusive is not.
If you think a post violates these standards, don't escalate the situation. Instead, flag the comment to alert us. We'll take action if necessary. It's not hard. This should be a place where people want to read and contribute -- a place for spirited exchanges of opinion. So those who persist with racist, defamatory or abusive postings risk losing the privilege to post at all. Please keep your comments civil.
Buruji Kashamu Extradition: History Repeating Itself?!
By Olaide Olowu, Chicago, USA
A man alleged to have sold Heroine to consumers in the US is now being expatriated to the United States by Africans.
Rescuing Nigeria from PDP’s Misfortune, Misguided Vision in 2015: OPEN LETTER TO THE APC LEADERSHIP
By Eze Chukwuemeka Eze
After 15 years of uninterrupted democracy, it is important on this august occasion of May 29, 2014, to write this special letter on how to rescue our dear nation from the hands of unprepared and clueless leadership piloting the affairs of our nation at the moment which, if not checked, may collapse this country in line with earlier predictions by United States of America, and other prophets of doom.
More Articles ...
- Bring Back Our Girls: A Call for Urgent Action
- What I Saw At Oraifite!
- Jeremy Clarkson Drags Nigerians to the Cleaners Over Piers Morgan's CNN Sack
- Nigeria is Already a Failed State
- Nigeria: Dry Boreholes Drilled At Tayi Village, Minna
- Chinedu Deportation has Exposed the Rot in Both Kenya and Nigeria
- Open Letter to NGF: Betray Not One of Your Own for Material Gain
- Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan...
- An Open Letter to southwest Nigeria's Ogun State Governor
- Curbing The Excesses of LASTMA Officials
- Letter to Nigeria's Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Politics of Re-appointing Ambassadors: Ordeal of Nigeria's Ambassador in Venezuela Continues
- THE NEWS , NOT THE SLANTED EDITORIAL, PLEASE
- Correcting the Misconception, Misrepresentation and Misinterpretation of Islam
- Rivers State: Traders and Multiple Ticketing Agents at Oil Mill Market
- History will judge you Mr President
- The Goodluck Nigerians Ever Had
- When, Where, How and Why #OccupyNigeria?
- Boko Haram Bombings: Nigerians need to unite in the fight against religious extremism
- Ngor/Okpala: Non-acquisition of textbooks among Public schools' students and other challenges
- Nigeria's SouthWest Ogun state nominates 3rd Eleven member to face other regions 1st team